The PSA LIFESAVER LIF10YPEW is a lithium battery operated smoke alarm with wireless RF interlink connectivity.
The LIF10YPEW uses photoelectric sensing technology. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionisation alarms. These are battery operated with a non-replaceable sealed lithium battery. The battery will power the smoke alarm for 10 years.
This smoke alarm is capable of wirelessly interlinking with other PSA LIFESAVER LIF10YPEW alarms and to PSA LIFESAVER Series 2 mains power smoke alarms fitted with the wireless baseplate LIFWMB2. After a PSA LIFESAVER Series 2 smoke alarm? We’ve got two options available:
When one RF interlink unit sounds an alarm, all other compatible RF units in the RF interlink network will alarm.
- Tested & Complies to the latest AS3786:2014 standard.
- Lithium (non-replaceable sealed in) battery operated smoke alarm
- Photoelectric sensing technology
- Designed with 2 bug screens. One around the perimeter and another smaller mesh around the sensor chamber.
- Single button operation (Test and Hush feature)
- Surface mounting bracket for easy installation
- Stand alone operation or wireless interconnect up to 24 units
- Tamper resistant feature
- Hush feature to silence nuisance alarms
- Locate function to determine initiating smoke alarm
- Monitored wireless network
- Compatible with PSA LIFESAVER LIF5800/2 and LIF5800RL/2 mains powered smoke alarms fitted with LIFWMB2 wireless base plate
- Range 30m indoors. 100m line of sight
Queensland Smoke Alarm legislation
The new QLD smoke alarm legislation start on January 1st 2022, All properties leased or sold in Queensland must be fitted with photoelectric, interconnected smoke alarms in all bedrooms of the home as well as hallways or between areas containing bedrooms and on each storey of the dwelling.