Signs are an important part of our everyday lives because they help us get around, warn us of possible dangers, and give us important information. You may have seen, though, that some signs have different shapes than others. This is because different shapes are used to say different things.
For example, a triangular sign is often used to show a warning or caution, like a sharp turn ahead or a “yield” sign. Most of the time, a circular sign tells you to do something, like a stop sign or a roundabout. A rectangular sign is often used to show things like the speed limit or the name of a street.
The shape of a sign is chosen carefully so that it is easy to read and gets the message across quickly and clearly. Signs can get their message across even to people who can’t read the words because they use different shapes. So, the next time you see a sign, take a moment to think about how it looks and what it says.
eSafety Supplies supply a huge range of standard and custom temporary traffic controller-type signs.
This swing stand sign offers an economic solution to road management signage.
– Stands and Signs come pre-assembled and ready for use.
– Perfect for outdoor use, in a day or night conditions.
– Can be easily attached or removed from the swing stand when bolts are screwed/unscrewed.
– It has a yellow powder-coated frame.
– Yellow powder coated frame
– Swing stand frames are flat folding. This makes it ideal for transport in your car, truck or van.
These signage stands are not governed by any standard, however, are loosely based on Australian Standards in some circumstances. We can also produce signs with custom messages – simply let us know the message you require.
So if you are looking for a reliable and effective way to communicate with motorists, consider investing in swing stand signs today!